SyncScript is a transcription and translation firm focused on general business and market research. We offer accurate, fast, and reliable transcription and translation services by becoming an extension of our clients’ teams. We make it easy to work with us from the seamless downloading of files, to 24/7 availability. We invest in a consultative bidding process for every project and each client to provide the absolute best approach to their project needs, including overnight service and flexible turnaround times to help contain costs. We believe in hard work, innovation, value creation and a culture of unparalleled support.
SyncScript is currently seeking Japanese Translators,
to work remotely out of their home office. This is a work-from-home position. At SyncScript, we are successful in creating a supportive, team environment for our remote team.
The person in this position must be available for a minimum of 3 sound hours per week and have the flexibility to set their own schedules. The standard rate of pay is $1.80/audio minute for audio to text and $.11/word for text to text. Rates will vary based on assignment type.
The Position Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Applicants must have Microsoft Word 2007 or more recent, high speed internet
- Applicants must have a typing speed of 70+ wpm and at least a 98% typing accuracy
- All contractors must be 18 years or older and may be asked to consent to a criminal background check
- US-based applicants: EIN's are preferred in most states; required for all contractors in MA, NJ and CA.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- A strong grasp of the Japanese and English languages
- Reliability and a strong attention to detail reliable typists who possess a strong attention to detail
- good typing speed and a love for grammar
- A love for learning new things doesn’t hurt! Topics of transcription run from dog owners to keynote speakers and everything in between.
- Internally drive to complete projects on a tight deadline
- Skilled at managing multiple projects
- Creativity and attention to detail and deadlines
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of three years of related experience
How to Apply:
- All applicants are required to take a short test file. Follow this link to take the applicant test and apply: Translation Instructions