SyncScript is a market research support firm, focused on transcription, translation, platform services and analysis support. We make it easy to work with us from the seamless downloading of files, to 24/7 availability. We invest in a consultative bidding process for every project and each client to provide the absolute best approach to their project needs, including overnight service and flexible turnaround times to help contain costs. We believe in hard work, innovation, value creation and a culture of unparalleled support.
We offer our team a flexible, supportive and friendly working environment. SyncScript is currently seeking a remote, part time administrative assistant to add to our team!
The Administrative Assistant will assist project managers with a variety of different administrative tasks. This role’s primary responsibility is to ensure the project managers are supported. This is a remote, work-from-home position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Note Taking
- Entering and manipulating data in Excel and Word
- Download/Upload audio files
- Proofreading transcription and translation documents
- Coordination with contractors to ensure assignments are completed on time and accurately
- Post ads and process applicant tests
- Assist project management team, as needed
- Fast typing skills, a minimum of 75 wpm
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of some medical terminology (or advanced Google skills) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Proficiency in social media sites, posting and gaining followers
- Experience with WordPress or the ability to learn
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Superb attention to detail
- All contractors must be 18 years or older and may be asked to consent to a criminal background check
This position is 15-20 hours per week. Additional hours may be available. The Administrative Assistant will be required to work on weekdays, during business hours (9-6pm ET). Hours and exact days are negotiable.